So, you need a logo. You need a brand, an identity. Where do you start? What can you expect during the process?
To give you an idea of what to expect from a logo project, below is an overview of the process. Since every project is unique, the approach may differ, but will always include the following components:
Research: Once you commit to working with us we will ask you specific questions. The info you provide will help us better determine your needs and ensure we’re on the same page. Additional research may be required to learn about your industry, competitors, etc.
Creating: With this better understanding of your expectations, we can begin brainstorming and sketching out ideas onto paper. This is an important step, as well as the most time consuming. The aim here is to come up with as many quality designs as possible in the timeframe your project allows.
Refining: Now comes the task of selecting the best of the rough ideas, and making them more presentable. This involves scanning sketches into the computer, converting ideas into digital format, choosing appropriate fonts and color schemes.
Presentation: Your logo(s) will be presented to you in a PDF for you to review. This is the time to really let them sink in. Give yourself a few days to adjust to them. This is a super important decision and there is no use rushing to a final outcome. Pass them around to family and friends, get different opinions.
Revisions: Upon your feedback to us, any necessary changes to the presented logos will be addressed (i.e. color, type, graphic modification). In the rare instance you find none of the logos we present to you satisfactory, let’s discuss. Additional concepts can be provided at an additional cost.
Finalizing: Upon your approval of a logo, final payment will be expected. After payment clears, final design files will be sent via email or Dropbox. Assistance with printing can be arranged, as well as any stationery or branding design needs.
Benefits Of Working With LTCM For Your Logo Design
- Your project won’t be juggled around between designers. You will be working with one designer only but have the benefited experience of our team.
- Your logo won’t be outsourced, crowdsourced or subjected to any unscrupulous practices. We are real designers, looking to work directly with you.
- Your logo will benefit from our specializing in identity design and having over 20 years of combined experience in the industry.
- Your logo will be approached with a mindset of quality over quantity, and void of cliche ideas.
- You will receive quality service and prompt one-on-one communication throughout the project.
- You will never be charged more without your knowledge and approval. Deception is not our thing.